The Full Story
Hey there! How are you? I'm not really one for talking about myself. Does it show?
This is kind of awkward, but that's how a lot of friendships start out.
My hope is since you’re on this page, you want to know more about me, and that I’ll eventually learn about you.
Getting to know you – a potential client (fingers crossed) – before our session is vital for capturing images you’ll love. But until then, here’s a little more info on me:
I'm quiet and laid back, but no slouch (my livelihood depends on it).
Many of my recurring clients – people who’ve become friends – have commented how I’m easy to work with, but that might be due mostly to my style.
I enjoy natural photography. Natural, behind-the-scenes photography create some of the most sincere, relaxed, and stunning images you’ll ever see. Well, that's my opinion, but I like to think the proof shows in the images I’ve captured. Most all of them were in this style. Many of them were taken when least expected. Some were spontaneous decisions like; “Hey, want to float in that water?” Others simply families doing what they do best: playing, wrestling, hugging, kissing, bickering ☹, all unaware of the camera still clicking away.
Anyway, here’s a few quick facts for those who skipped the above:
- I’m lucky to pursue a career I love.
- Currently, I like darker hued images.
- I was born and raised in Jacksonville, FL
- My husband transplanted me to northeastern Missouri.
- I love to travel, and I’m game for venturing off the beaten path.
- I want to pursue more destination photography.
- I'm a goofball, gamer, anime buff, and Lover of all thing’s geek.
- I was lucky enough find the love of my life. (He hasn’t run away screaming yet after 20years which is also a bonus :)
- I have 3 amazing children. They drive me crazy, but I couldn't imagine life without them.
- I love my cats. One we call Turkey Lord because he stole a turkey sandwich while we watched TV. The other three are named Ludo, Willow, and Yuki.
- I have a Great Dane, because I thought I needed a giant puppy. She now belongs to my husband who loves all dogs!