Session Fee: $200
Due at booking and holds your date.
This fee holds your date, pays for the session, and editing. 10 low resolution digitals are included.
The session fee is non-refundable. In the event that the session can not take place on it's scheduled date, we will reschedule for another date. If you completely cancel your sessions, you will lose your session fee.
- Outdoor or indoor.
- 1-2 hours shooting time.
- Unlimited clothing & location time (varies with time).
How to prepare!
1. Girls! I can't stress enough... for the best results for your portraits I suggest a pro makeup and hair.
2. Wear nude under your clothing so that they do not show in your photos.
3. If possible, bring any extra clothing in an clothing back with hangers. This allow your clothes to be wrinkle free.
4. Do opt for accessories! Bowties, suspenders, hats, flower headbands, chunky scarves, beautiful flowing dresses and skirts—these create visual interest and movement in your photos, and really help the images stand apart.
5. If you must need to spray tan, please try to have a professional do it. In most cases, this should stop any orange tones.
6. Create at least 3 basic looks:
- Parent Pleaser - This is the one you know they’ll love showing off for years to come. Think a crisp shirt and great jeans, with nice shoes and classic accessories for a timeless look.
- Senior's Choice - What’s the most “you” thing you do? Bring along your musical instrument, a paint palette or another object that shows off your most important personal interest.
- Activities - From sports to chess club, your activities make up a big part of your high school experience. Bring a team jersey etc.